This month, Lachlan:
- Weighs 23 lbs
- Is crawling! No more moving backwards and sideways. He’s zooming all over the place!
- Makes a funny squealing noise as he crawls
- He can pull himself up to standing.
- Is about ready to start climbing stairs
- Does this funny thing where he flicks his lips with his fingers to make funny sounds
- Talks to himself and makes up the cutest pretend words. He says “ish” alot.
- Mimicked us for the first time by clapping when he saw us clapping, or doing the funny lip sounds when we did them.
- Wants everything he can’t have like our phones, remotes, charger cables, Monty’s face
- Crawls into the bathroom while I’m peeing. The first of millions of times I’m sure.
- Went to his first baseball game.
- Cries at loud crowd cheers and electric drill noises
- Had his crib mattress lowered
- Is in mostly size 12 month clothes
- Had his first night with a babysitter so we could go out on a date finally
- Went to his first birthday party
- Is down to 2 naps
- Visited more yarn shops in his 10 months than I ever did at that age
- Eats puffs really well but doesn’t seem to like the lumpy baby foods yet. He gags on it.
Lessons learned this month:
- If you think you babyproofed a room, you probably didn’t so go through it again
- Then remove literally everything 2 feet and under
- Then prepare to remove more things once they can stand
- Your first official date night with a babysitter at home won’t be relaxing at all because you’ll be worried the entire time
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)