I haven’t been so good at keeping up with reading like I used to. I blame it on the winter and bringing the tv in our room. The winter makes me want to go to bed early but Brian is never tired when I am so we brought the tv in so he could watch netflix because I don’t like to be alone but then I get distracted and end up watching the tv. That will change once it gets warmer. Anyways, here’s some books I’ve been meaning to read…
1. Damned by Chuck Palahniuk. I keep meaning to buy this book but keep forgetting.
2. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. The sequel to Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Just one of those popular books that actually appeals to me.
4. Dark Matter by Michelle Paver. I’m going to have to get the paperback as it’s not on Kindle.
5. The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. It’s a goal of mine to read more of the classics.
6. Sybil by Flora Rheta Schreiber. Another oldie but looks to be good.