This week I realized that my limit for staying at home is 3 days in a row. We go out on weekends, and I’ll go for walks or short trips to stores during the week to get out, but by Wednesday I’m already dying to go out to dinner or socialize with other adults (and that usually includes enjoying an alcoholic beverage too haha). Before Lachlan, I hated going out and socializing. What is happening to me?!
- Steak dinner and the Oscars on Sunday
- Ate an egg mcmuffin in the car while Lachlan slept on Monday
- Took a nice walk on the trails on Tuesday
- Had Mexican food and a strawberry margarita for dinner on Wednesday
- Lachlan looks so cute in his sunglasses on Thursday
- Our new furniture arrived on Friday
- Got my Stitch Fix on Saturday
What good things happened to you this week?