Hey! This is just a quick post to let you know of two really cool digital magazines for crocheters and knitters. February 2017’s issues are out and they both have some really cute patterns. I went through each one personally and wanted to share!
I Like Crochet Feb 2017 issue has all new patterns for the new year! Cozy up with the Cabled Legwarmers and get ready for spring with the Sedona Shawl. It’s all here in the February issue and there’s so much to love!
- 31 crochet patterns
- Book features and product picks
- A new crochet along each month
I Like Knitting Feb 2017 issue has new patterns to fall in love with, the February issue is the perfect Valentine. There’s a mix cozy patterns to get you through the rest of winter and patterns to help you think spring! Stay warm with the Cozy Does It Cardi and start your spring knitting with the Sigh of Re-Leaf Cowl. Happy New Year of Knitting!
- 32 knitting patterns
- Knitting stitch tutorials
What you get:
A subscription to I Like Crochet or I Like Knitting (these are two separate subscriptions if you decide to sign up, just to be clear) each one includes six issues annually, with each issue delivering 30 projects and 7 tutorials, for a total of 190 projects and 42 tutorials during the year. For the greatest value and convenience, combine website access to either subscription with a tablet magazine subscription.
- Website and Tablet access (good for taking with you on the go, printing patterns, and watching tutorials on your computer screen) $34.97
- Website access (good for printing patterns, receiving access to the site’s magazine archives, and uncover additional projects and tutorials) $29.97
- Tablet edition $19.97
This post contains affiliate links.