I’m so excited about my latest Birchbox haul! Lately, there’s been a bunch of people signing up using my referral link and the points I earned were burning a hole in my pocket. Here’s what I got:
- Tweezerman mini slant tweezers
- Sumita multitask brush (for eyelashes and eyebrows)
- Modelco Party Proof lipstick trio
- Amika mini ceramic styler (which was a free gift with purchase)
- Julep nail polish in Teri.
- Limited edition Head of the Class box which includes:
- Stila lip glaze
- Sisco and Berluti friendship bracelets
- Poppin Pink small soft cover notebook
- 2 Color Club nail polishes
- 5 Color club nail sequins
- Jane Tran Chrysanthemum print bobby pin set
- Birchbox custom pouch
- Start Fresh foaming face wash
*Edited to add: All the items above are full sized items from the Birchbox shop. I didn’t get this as a 10$ box. They are all sold separately.
The lipstick set is probably my favorite thing out of all of this. The colors are light and natural. I’ve never been one to wear anything bright anyway. And the little hair straightener is so cute! It’s so small that it would be really easy to travel with but it might not actually do much straightening when it comes to thick hair, besides maybe bangs (it was free with my purchase so no biggie if it doesn’t work so great). I still have yet to try it out. And I love the Julep nail polish. It’s more of an orange-y color, perfect for Halloween.
This is not a sponsored post but I have included my referral link.