I can’t believe it’s officially the Christmas season. I love it. Looking back, this year went by in a blur, but in the moment, it couldn’t have gone any slower. Currently, we don’t have any plans for Christmas. But we do know we aren’t going home this year. I have no desire to sit around in an airport waiting for a delayed flight or pay hundreds of dollars on a ticket to do so. I’m not being a scrooge, just a realist. We’ll probably go home when it’s warm and a less busy time next year.
- We had a Friends-giving and ate the most delicious meal. It was also in the 60s. Woo!
- We put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving and I took photos of the pups.
- It was Brian’s birthday yesterday and we celebrated at the bowling alley with some folks…and cake.
- I’m reading Damned. And finally, almost done.
- I started watching Getting On (the US version) and it’s hilarious.
- Here’s my owl pillow
- Here’s our loft office reveal
- I received on of the best Stitch Fixes
- Exploring Colorado: Garden of the Gods
- I crocheted Brian a scarf for his birthday
- I’m thankful for…
On the blog: