Bumble Brain Box is a monthly subscription box for newborns through toddlers (0-3 years) with activities to help your baby learn and grow! Did you know up to 90% of brain development happens during the ages of 0 to 5?
Each box includes a theme-based selection of sensory toys and activities that help target specific areas of brain development, including social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and auditory/language development.
Let’s take a look at what came in our box!
At the first glance inside, even I got excited to see all those adorable finger puppets! And I was intrigued by the foam door guards, which are something I haven’t ever seen before and was eager to try out now that Lachlan is able to reach doorknobs. Here’s a broken down list of the items inside:
- Two foam bug door guards to prevent fingers from getting caught in the door (emotional)
- A frog clicker (auditory)
- Eleven animal finger puppets (social) – I think we got an extra!
- Three animal squirt bath toys (physical)
- Flash cards (cognitive)
- Information cards for each of the activities with age appropriate skills, questions, and examples
- A Bumble Brain book with info on the science behind each activitiy included in your box
Lachlan especially liked figuring out how to get the frog to click.
And he thought the finger puppets were funny when I put them on his fingers.
The flashcards were too advanced at this point so all he did was take them out of my hands, look at both sides, and toss them on the floor. And the door guards, I think they go in between the hinges of the door and the wall because that would prevent the door from closing (there weren’t any set directions for how to use them), that’s at least what worked for our doors. But they also have magnets on the back so they will be fun to play with on the refrigerator.
We both enjoyed the activities and toys in this box and I look forward to seeing him do the activities on the information cards. It was fun to see what Lachlan could accomplish at this age and what we should work towards.
There are three options you can choose from when subscribing to Bumble Brain Box:
- Option 1: Receive only the Bumble Brain magazine for $4.95 a month and receive access to digital magazine with the same great activities in a convenient online e-book.
- Option 2: Receive the Bumble Brain Box for $19.99 a month (what I received for this review) and receive activity cards, bumble brain book, 5 – 10 learning materials, and an assessment (most popular!).
- Option 3: Receive only the activity cards and Bumble Brain Book for $7.99 a month and includes a supply list & is designed to be the lowest shipping cost option, especially for customers outside the US.
All are available in 3, 6, and 12 month options for a slightly discounted price per month.
If you choose to subscribe to Bumble Brain Box, each box will include 5-10 sensory toys, 10+ learning activities with variations, a Bumble Brain Book, a blank assessment, membership into a private group with other parents and child development experts, and unlimited email Q&A with Dr. Kristi, an expert in child psychology, medicine, nutrition, and dentistry. Every subscriber also receives a complimentary subscription to their digital Bumble Brain magazine.
If you’d like to try Bumble Brain Box, use code ‘Alycia‘ for 10% off your first box!
Thank you to Bumble Brain Box for sending us this awesome box to review!