- I know all the stores that have elevators so I don’t have to wait in line to use the one in the food court
- I saw a girl’s butt cheeks hanging out of the bottom of her shorts
- Am I getting old, or does the music in some of the “cooler” stores seem to be a touch over too loud?
- I wonder if the pushy little salesman in L’Occitane is working today. If so, I’m not going in.
- Does the Lego store sell an R2D2 kit?
- I want to buy a pair of distressed denim shorts, but not for $70
(*ahem* looking at YOU Lucky Brand jeans)
- I also won’t buy a pair of mom shorts. What’s with all the pants being SO high-waisted? Yuck!
(Looking at YOU Forever 21)
- Someone’s going to think I shouldn’t be shopping in Forever 21
- I love seeing people smile at Lachlan sitting and eating in his stroller, leaning back, legs spread out hanging over each side, eating snacks and drinking milk, living it up like a king.
- Don’t make eye contact with the kiosk salesmen. DON’T LOOK STOP LOOKING AT ME DON’T LOOK STOP LOOKING AT ME
- It smells like something yummy is cooking in Williams Sonoma and the song playing is good. I almost don’t want to leave
- I put on too much sample lotion at Bath & Body Works and now my stroller handle is all greasy and sticky
- Lachlan doesn’t need clothes, but I’m going to look anyway because they are always so cute
- Why can’t these clothes come in my size?
- I want Wetzel’s Pretzels with cheese dip
- I’m sweating my ass off, why?
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)