- I started reading Mr. Penumbra’s 24 Hour Bookstore
- I completed FreshStitches mystery crochet along
- I went to a pretty lame Oktoberfest
- We went on two hikes: Lookout Mountain (Buffalo Bill’s burial site) and Parmalee Trail
- We held our first BBQ at our house
- I won my first Instagram giveaway!
- I am down to working 2-3 days a week at my super far job. That’s fine with me.
- It snowed here on the 12th but it was 80 degrees the next day
- The fall decorations came out
- I hung the blackout drapes I made
- I got insomnia
On the blog:
- I reviewed OliveBox and Wet Shave Club
- I wrote more A-Z of me posts: Great sense of smell, Home, Inspiration from Pinterest, Junk Free, Knitting is Hard
- I shared my first weaving, latest wips, and crochet garland
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)