I’m linking up with Running with Spoons for this week’s Thinking Out Loud
- Every now and then I’ll try to find this one old friend from high school on Facebook but she doesn’t have an account. But I’m disturbed by the next thought that pops in my head, that maybe she died because who doesn’t have a Facebook account?
- As happy as I am that school here is starting up in a week (yes, it’s absurdly early here) because that means less crowds at the pools and stores, it just means I’m that much closer to Lachlan going to school too 🙁
- I just went through the people I’m following on Instagram and removed some 200 accounts that I either don’t care about, were entries to giveaways, or inactive. My feed feels so cleaned up!
- My mom is coming out in a few weeks, which I am so excited about because now we can go to Yarn Along the Rockies together! EEEE! So freakin excited!
- I watched Gypsy on Netflix, and though I found it to be binge-worthy, I feel like nothing really happened.
- I just started watching Glow but I just don’t know…..
(Visited 65 times, 1 visits today)