HAPPY NEW YEAR!
What a better way to kick off 2017 than with some unpopular opinions! 😉
I saw Kate’s version of this and wanted to do it too.
- I hate coffee and think it tastes like what burnt dirt might taste like
- I don’t like soda. I never drank soda as a kid and now if I drink it, the carbonation burns my throat.
- I’ve never read Harry Potter and probably never will
- I’m sick of seeing the same flat lays on Instagram with coffee cups and cozy socks and all that goes with it
- I don’t care about makeup or fashion
- I hate swimming. Probably because I never really learned.
- I find cooking stressful and don’t like to do it
- Even though I did IVF and was grateful to get pregnant, I didn’t love being pregnant
- I hate the summer. It’s way too hot and everywhere is too crowded.
- I kind of like living in an HOA because our street and neighbors yards look nice all the time
- I think rom-coms are the worst
- I have no desire to eat sushi. Tried it once and that was more than enough.
- I like when the stores bring out Cristmas decorations in October
- I don’t care if my kid licks the shopping cart
- I don’t like most of today’s pop music
- I’m not a fan of cities. The busyness, the noise, the smells, the fighting for parking, the crowds are unappealing